Die pressed street signs can be found in every city, town and village in the country. They are a budget, and effective sign that makes them extremely popular with councils.
- Pressed from 11 guage aluminium
- Stove enamelled finish
- MMT … Man Made Timber, made from recycled materials
- Letters are available in two uppercase styles – Kindersley or MOT
- Letters are available in two sizes – Kindersley 90mm and 50mm high / MOT 100mm and 50mm high
- Numbers are also available in both letter style and size
- Sizes of letter can be mixed on one sign
- Symbols such as No Thru Road and arrows are available
- Standard colours are – white with black letters and border or black with white letters and border
- Borders are automatically painted to match letters
- Non standard colours are available and will incur an extra charge
- Drilled for wall mounting
- Channelling for fixing to rear mounted tubular or square profile posts – aluminium or MMT posts from recycled material
- Rotyl clips to accompany channelling for rear mounted posts
- Sign plate mounted onto a backing board with side mounted posts – MMT posts and backing board from recycled material
- Sign plate mounted into a galvanised metal frame incorporating legs – either metal finish or painted black
Die pressed signs are priced according to the number of letters/numbers plus any symbols, fixings, colour etc
eg. HIGH STREET = 10 letters
See downloadable price list
MAKE AN ENQUIRY:
To make an enquiry complete the form below giving as much detail as possible regarding your requirements.
We will respond promptly.
Share this Post